Monday, March 18, 2019

Filming Part Two!

Hey blog! This weekend my group members and I filmed the rest of the film opening. We got all of the shots we needed and overall accomplished so much! We filmed the parts with Christian on Friday after school, and filmed the rest Sunday morning. From the mixture of clips, we plan on being able to edit and complete the video before the end of spring break!

Friday after school, we all met up at Callie's house. The clips we focused on filming were the scenes of Christian doing activities, and then zooming out the me watching him with a camera film. We first started with Christian and Cole playing basketball. We took shots of them shooting hoops, as well as shots of me taking photos of him from behind a tree. We then filmed him playing pool in the community club house, and clips of me taking photos from the window. Lastly, we filmed him riding his skateboard down the street. I took photos from a window on the second floor, as Callie filmed a mixture of shots like POV and high angle shots. It took about an hour, where we worked super hard to get it all done. I had lacrosse practice, but Callie and Sara stayed to review the shots and said the clips were good.

Sunday morning I forced my group members to get up super early. We created a shrine for the "stalker girl" to be obsessed with. We combined tons of photos of Christian we had gotten, as well as some from his instagram. We took shots of me creating the shrine, like cutting and taping photos down. These are used to emphasize the overall creepiness of the desired tone. The shrine is attached below! Soon, we will edit the clips and see the final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Refection