Friday, March 29, 2019

CCR struggle

Hi blog! I have been having a personal struggle with the CCR. I feel as if this week was just a mixture of being presented with a problem and overcoming an issue, both group-wise and now individually. I do not know when the CCR is due, so I felt that it would be in my best interest to start working on it this break. However, I just do not understand it. I am confused on the whole purpose of it. I understand I have to answer the four questions presented in 5-10 minutes, but I do not get what I am supposed to show as I film myself saying it. In the class examples, people showed the same clips over and over again of their film, with a voice over in the back. I just feel like this is pointless, because the audience will get bored. The clips also have nothing to do with the questions asked, as it is just the end product.

I understand the questions asked. I am good at analyzing the piece and explaining why we chose to do what we did. However, I just think the main issue is putting the entire CCR together and tying it into a video. I have been jotting down bullet points for each of the questions in which I think can answer them. I am going to go talk to my teacher on Monday so I can make sure I am on the right track before I start filming the video. I am kind of disappointed that I am still confused on this, because I wanted to finish it while I had a light load of work to do. I already know I will be stressed when I get back to school, so I am upset I could not finish this work now. I just need to focus on time management to make sure it gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Refection