Thursday, March 28, 2019

Editing complete (basically)

I am back from my trip now, and have been working hard on the project. I think we have a head start compared to other groups in my class. After talking to some of our classmates and teammates, most have not even filmed their opening scene yet. On the other hand, ours is basically done with editing now! The clips have been put in order and merged together to create our piece. However, it is not final yet because we are unsure if we like transitions in the scenes. As well, we do not know if we want to create a title page for the movie, or have it pop up with the credits when the shrine is being created. Besides these small two fixes, the film opening is done. We just have to work on finding a royalty free song that could fit well in the opening, which has to be creepy yet upbeat. This is something we have been struggling on.

We did end up facing another issue recently. Due to Callie going to Mexico, the product was saved on her laptop. We tried to share it with me so I could edit more, but it would not go. We spent an hour trying to figure out how to download the movie opening to her computer and send it to mine, but we failed. We went with the next best option of doing a flash drive, but that does not give me editing properties to work on the clips. This does pose an issue, but not a very big one due to the fact we are almost done anyways. I am now going to start working on the CCR to get a good start before we go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Refection