Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Solving the sound issues

I have been stressing out about the sound issues so much over the past few days. The voice memos that I filmed, after tons of tries, fit perfectly with the clips that we filmed. This made me feel a lot calmer. However, we are still missing our other sounds like footsteps, running, and breathing. The fact that the ones we filmed did not work puts such a damper in our work. However, I have spent time looking online for royalty free music sounds that could work, as well as filming myself doing sounds. I went for a run to film myself panting, recorded my footsteps, and even made impromptu sounds. This issue is causing me so much stress because I really want it to be solved.

However, after working hard on making and recreating sounds, I realized it is not that bad. We could have lost clips or even not filmed parts correctly. The fact that only the sound is the issue honestly does not put us in the bad of a position. After spending the day working, we overall have recorded or found online enough sounds to make the clips work perfectly. Teamwork makes the dream work.

This is the first real issue that has been thrown at us since we started working on the project. However, I truly am glad that it was not bigger. It could have been ten times worse, and we have been doing so much to accomplish our end goal. I think this showed us how well we all work together, and allowed us for the opportunity to learn to trust one another more. Our team pushed past this, and succeeded in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Refection