Monday, March 25, 2019

Voice Recordings for film

Hey blog! Callie has been editing the first part of our movie while I have been in North Carolina. However, we came across an issue that I hope is resolved soon. The night we filmed the first part of the opening, where we buried the body at regional park, we did not get the sound quality in the clips that we thought we would get. Now we are stuck in a sticky situation where we have to redo the sounds in the exact perfect timing and tempo in order to have it fit perfectly with the film. When Callie called me to tell me this, I was overall frustrated because this seems like a huge issue. I am very nervous with the way it will turn out now that this is an evident issue present.

In order to solve the issue, I started filming over the parts that we are adding into the clips. These are a few voice memos that will be inserted throughout the film. However, it was so hard for me to get the pacing one hundred percent correct that it would match perfectly with the film. Attached below is the sayings of the voice memos that I recorded. I will keep you updated blog to see if the issue is resolved, in which I truly hope it is. I am extremely nervous on the way the film opening is going to turn out, especially because we just hit a major bump in the road. I think we can work through this to resolve the main issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Refection